Inclined-Vertical Scale Plastic Differential Pressure Manometer
INTRODUCTION TEA700 Differential Pressure Manometer at an affordable price and compact structure. It adopts unique and advanced technical process. Our products rival the differential pressure meter imports from abroad in quality. And it never spills oil. The structure of Series TEA700...
TEA700 Differential Pressure Manometer at an affordable price and compact structure. It adopts unique and advanced technical process. Our products rival the differential pressure meter imports from abroad in quality. And it never spills oil.
The structure of Series TEA700 Differential Pressure Manometer is simple. This manometer is composed of firm white moulded polystyrene shell, indicator tube, fluid casing pipe, moulded ABS adjusting knob, glass graduated tube with shock absorber and leakproof O-gasket ring. There are printed degree scale on aluminous panel. The differential pressure gauges are widely utilized for measuring pressure of fan and blowing machine, resistance of filter, wind speed, furnace pressure, differential pressure of pore plate, the pressure of drum water level, liquid amplifier and hydraulic pressure system. Meantime, they are used to control the automatic valve and specific value of air-producer gas in combustion and they are used to test blood pressure and respiratory pressure in medical health care equipment.
Inclined/Vertical Models: 140°F (60°C); Inclined Models: 150°F (65°C).
Inclined/Vertical Models: 10 psi (70 kPa); Inclined Models: 15 psi (100 kPa).
Inclined Models: Approx. 8-1/4" (21 cm).
Inclined/Vertical Models: 1.04 lb (472 g); Inclined Models: 1.23 lb (558 g).
1. Broad ranging in easy to read calibrated increments
2. Gages ideally suited for general measurements and specific air applications
3. Compact, stationary or portable device, make it a simple to use tool for pressure measurement in OEM or user applications
3. Construction - TEA700 Manometers are economically priced, compact and available in both stationary and portable configurations. Construction is simple with virtually indestructible molded white styrene-acrylonitrile housing, indicating tube and fluid wells, molded ABS knobs and zero adjust plunger, shock mounted glass level vial and leak proof "O" ring seals. Moderate overpressures are accommodated by an overflow tank incorporated in the Model 25. Greater protection is provided by float operated overflow traps in the Model 40. Scales are lithograph printed on aluminum and epoxy coated.
4. Installation - TEA700 Manometers can be mounted on any vertical surface with the two mounting screws provided. A built-in spirit level simplifies leveling before mounting screws are tightened. Simply fill the reservoir, adjust fluid level to zero, connect the tubing, and the gage is ready for operation.