1, positive pressure and negative pressure
2. Relative pressure and absolute pressure
3. Vacuum degree
4, the expression method of pressure There are two ways to express pressure: the pressure expressed as a reference to absolute vacuum, which is called absolute pressure, and the other is the pressure expressed as a reference to atmospheric pressure, called the relative pressure. Due to the pressure measured by most pressure gauges is relative pressure, the relative pressure is also called table pressure. When the absolute pressure is less than the atmospheric pressure, the absolute pressure in the available container is less than the value of an atmosphere. Called "vacuum degree".
Their relationship is as follows:
Absolute pressure = barometric pressure + relative pressure
Vacuum degree = atmospheric pressure-absolute pressure The Chinese statutory pressure unit is PA (n/㎡), called Pascal, referred to as KPA.
Since this unit is too small, it is often used with its 10^6-unit MPa (mega-kpa).
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the differential pressure gauge?
- Introduction to pressure
- Description of the use of differential pressure...
- How to install the pressure gauge
- Measuring caps for pressure gauges
- Overhaul and maintenance of pressure gauges
- Product information for differential pressure i...
- What is a differential pressure switch?
- Classification criteria for pressure gauges
- Key features of differential pressure indicators