Gauges Pressure gauges, which are used in almost all industrial processes and scientific research, refer to instruments that measure and indicate higher than ambient pressure with elastic elements as sensitive components. In the heat pipe network, oil and gas transmission, water supply system, vehicle repair and maintenance shop and other fields are everywhere.
Especially in the process of industrial process control and technology measurement, the mechanical pressure gauge is more and more widely used because of its high mechanical strength and convenient production characteristics.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the differential pressure gauge?
- Description of the use of differential pressure...
- Basic terminology of pressure gauges
- How to install the pressure gauge
- Measuring caps for pressure gauges
- Overhaul and maintenance of pressure gauges
- Product information for differential pressure i...
- What is a differential pressure switch?
- Classification criteria for pressure gauges
- Key features of differential pressure indicators