1, the pressure gauge measurement upper limit value is designed according to the spring tube outer profile size, stiffness and non-linear conditions, the measurement upper limit values are 1x10n, 1.6x10n, 2.5x10n, 4x10n, 6x10n Five series, n is a positive integer, negative integer or zero.
2, digital pressure gauge pressure range: -100kpa ~ 2kPa ~ 260MPa. 3, the pressure gauge is lower than 1/3 range part accuracy is low, not suitable for use.
When selecting the measurement cap, in order to ensure the pressure gauge to work safely and reliably, maintain its service life, generally should be greater than 1/3 of the maximum use pressure. 4, choose the scope of use, according to the generality of the load situation, should choose the full range of 1/3 ~ 2/3 is appropriate, because this use range accuracy is high, and in a smooth, fluctuating two load can be used.
The maximum use range must not exceed 3/4 of the full scale of the dial.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the differential pressure gauge?
- Introduction to pressure
- Description of the use of differential pressure...
- Basic terminology of pressure gauges
- How to install the pressure gauge
- Overhaul and maintenance of pressure gauges
- Product information for differential pressure i...
- What is a differential pressure switch?
- Classification criteria for pressure gauges
- Key features of differential pressure indicators