Differential pressure indicator is a mechanical differential pressure indicator, used to indicate the filter, separator, valve, pump and other equipment input, output two-terminal pressure difference, especially for the indication of gas pressure metering Station filter filter blocking degree, to facilitate timely cleaning or replacement filter, to ensure the safe and economical operation of equipment. Basic principle this indicator adopts mechanical type, when the differential pressure change is detected, the pressure spring film is used to drive the pointer to indicate the corresponding differential pressure value. The indicator shell adopts manganese steel hot forging, there is no porosity, trachoma and other defects.
The upper and lower shell is connected with 4 high strength screws, and the middle connection is sealed with a rubber film to ensure that the indicator is leak-free.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the differential pressure gauge?
- Introduction to pressure
- Description of the use of differential pressure...
- Basic terminology of pressure gauges
- How to install the pressure gauge
- Measuring caps for pressure gauges
- Overhaul and maintenance of pressure gauges
- What is a differential pressure switch?
- Classification criteria for pressure gauges
- Key features of differential pressure indicators