The differential Pressure meter (hereinafter referred to as the instrument) is suitable for measuring the differential pressure, flow and other parameters of various liquid (gas) media in the process of chemical industry, brazing, metallurgy, electric power, nuclear power and other industrial sectors. Instrument structure is made of stainless steel, wherein the measurement system (double bellows urgent connection parts), pressure system (including joints, catheters, etc.) using special structure design reasonable, advanced technology, with small size, light weight, good stability, long service life, new appearance, strong adaptability and so on.
The connection form of the instrument connector is parallel (can be directly connected with the three valve groups) and oblique type two, can adapt to different customer's supporting installation.
Previous: Introduction to pressure
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to pressure
- Description of the use of differential pressure...
- Basic terminology of pressure gauges
- How to install the pressure gauge
- Measuring caps for pressure gauges
- Overhaul and maintenance of pressure gauges
- Product information for differential pressure i...
- What is a differential pressure switch?
- Classification criteria for pressure gauges
- Key features of differential pressure indicators