Compact form factor, suitable for in-cabinet rail mounting.
In-situ level control or alarm.
Another prominent feature is the ability to detect the operating state of the control valve, close the strict (with or without leakage).
Dual-electrode liquid level controller for water supply and drainage control
1. When the liquid level is lower than the lower limit, the relay is sucked in and the red alarm light is bright;
When the liquid level is above the upper limit, the relay is disconnected and the red alarm lights Out
2, the discharge liquid control level above the upper limit, the relay suction, red alarm lights bright; When the liquid level is below the lower limit, the relay is disconnected and the red alarm light
- Automatic Control Of Submersible Pump Start-sto...
- Key Float Switch
- Precautions For Liquid Level Controllers
- Differential Pressure Switch Technical Parameters
- Types Of Pressure Gauges
- Common Problems And Solutions Of Pressure Gauges
- Selection Principle Of Pressure Gauge
- Use Of Differential Pressure Gauges
- The Main Structure Of The Pressure Gauge
- Note On The Use Of Pressure Gauges
- Ranges Of The Series 2000 Differential Pressure...
- Three Experts Of Measurement And Testing Visite...