General pressure gauge
The general pressure gauge belongs to the local indication type pressure gauge, and the pressure is displayed on the spot without the remote transmission display and adjustment function.
In the process of industrial process control and technical measurement, the general pressure gauges are more and more widely used due to the high mechanical strength of the general pressure gauges, the convenience of production, and the ease of installation and easy reading.
Ordinary pressure gauges are suitable for measuring the pressure and vacuum of liquids, gases or vapors that are non-explosive, non-crystalline, non-solidifying, non-corrosive to copper and copper alloys.
The ordinary pressure gauge transmits the pressure deformation to the pointer through the elastic deformation of the sensitive component in the watch, the Bourdon tube, and then through the conversion mechanism of the movement inside the watch, causing the pointer to rotate to display the pressure.
1) The working pressure should be 1/3 to 2/3 of the full scale, and the maximum range of use should not exceed 3/4 of the full scale.
2) The verification period is generally not more than half a year. The medium of the pressure measurement part has large fluctuation, frequent use, high accuracy requirement, and strict requirements on safety factors. The verification period can be shortened according to the specific situation.
3) The working environment should be free of corrosive gases.
- Automatic Control Of Submersible Pump Start-sto...
- Key Float Switch
- Precautions For Liquid Level Controllers
- Key Features Of The Liquid Level Controller
- Differential Pressure Switch Technical Parameters
- Types Of Pressure Gauges
- Common Problems And Solutions Of Pressure Gauges
- Selection Principle Of Pressure Gauge
- Use Of Differential Pressure Gauges
- The Main Structure Of The Pressure Gauge
- Use And Installation Of Differential Pressure G...
- Installation Of Differential Pressure Gauge