Use and installation of differential pressure gauge
Clean room generally use 0-60pa micro differential pressure gauge.
The use of differential pressure gauge: air pressure difference gauge is suitable for the measurement of micro differential pressure of air. It is widely used in the detection of environmental micro differential pressure in the pharmaceutical and microelectronics industries. The differential pressure gauge can be installed on the outside of the wall of the clean room by means of embedding or hanging, without power supply, high sensitivity and high measurement accuracy.
Measuring Pressure: Connect the pressure source to any of the two high pressure ports with an air guide tube to block the unused one; make one or two low pressure ports open to the atmosphere.
Measuring differential pressure: Connect the high-pressure source to any of the two high-pressure ports with an air-guiding pipe, and connect the low-pressure source to any of the two low-pressure ports with an air-guiding pipe; plug the two pressure-receiving ports on the watch.
Measuring negative pressure: Connect the pressure source to any one of the two low pressure ports with an air guide tube to block the unused one; make one or two high pressure ports open to the atmosphere.
- Automatic Control Of Submersible Pump Start-sto...
- Key Float Switch
- Precautions For Liquid Level Controllers
- Key Features Of The Liquid Level Controller
- Differential Pressure Switch Technical Parameters
- Types Of Pressure Gauges
- Common Problems And Solutions Of Pressure Gauges
- Selection Principle Of Pressure Gauge
- Use Of Differential Pressure Gauges
- The Main Structure Of The Pressure Gauge
- Installation Of Differential Pressure Gauge